Anti-Acne Master Herb Pack
Efficiently cleanse the skin's surface, shrinks pores and prevents the appearance of acne. Helps to remove post-acne discoloration and scars. Boosts cellular renewal, encourages the evening out of your complexion and the skin's micro-texture. Normalises the secretion of sebaceous glands, restores hydro-lipid balance and prevents moisture loss.
While European cosmetics are based on advances in the chemical industry, Chinese cosmetic products also incorporate the experience of healers and specialists in herbal treatments. The formulas of the products in the Master Herb line include natural ingredients whose efficacy is confirmed by the centuries-old practice of traditional Chinese medicine.
The Master Herb cosmetic line includes extracts from 12 herbs and plants:
Salvia miltiorrhiza, Aloe barbadensis, Lonicera caprifolium, Hibiscus sabdariffa, Camellia sinensis, Mentha piperita, Chrysanthemum parthenium, jojoba, Echinacea purpurea root, Hamamelis virginiana, Algae, Bambusa arundinacea leaf. They form a complex system for caring for problem and oily skin.
Oily skin is in fact a type of problem skin, confounding those who have it. Problems include unsightly shine, dilated pores and blackheads with acne. Even specialist's assertion that oily skin ages more slowly than dry skin is of little comfort.
Oily skin is a result of the excessive activity of sebum-producing oil glands (glands that generate skin oil).
Salvia-miltiorrhiza (Red Sage) - Main Component of Master Herb Anti Acne Treatment
The Master Herb line has been developed taking into account the needs of oily skin. The active ingredient in Master Herb products is Salvia miltiorrhiza flower/leaf/root extract. The term Salvia derives from the Latin verb salvia, meaning “to save.” Ancient Egyptians believed in its ability to save from death and prolong youth.
Salvia miltiorrhiza flower/leaf/root extract:
• is a source of phytoestrogens, vegetable substances whose chemical structure is similar to human estrogen, and which are capable of locally simulating their effect on the skin; phytoestrogens not only slow down aging processes but also inhibit the excessive production of the sebum, thereby preventing the development of blackheads and acne;
• is a source of linoleic acid, which is essential for oily skin: its deficiency always accompanies both juvenile and mature acne;
The pathological activation of oil gland function involves not just the quantitative but also the qualitative transformation of sebum. Decreased linoleic acid concentration changes pH level to alkaline values and creates preconditions for the development of microbial or fungal infections and also blackheads. As a result, oily shine, acne and seborrhea become the skin’s “calling card.”
• is a source of vitamin PP — a bonus for the face:
• (nicotinic acid) is among the enzymes involved in cell respiration: the skin would suffocate without this vitamin!
• nicotinic acid lowers the level of triglycerides and fatty acids, which are sebum components;
• nicotinic acid soothes irritated skin, promotes the elimination of erythema and sloughing.
Proven Effects of Master Herb - Anti Acne Treatment
You might also like